Steven的365句英语

她唱歌总跑调!    She always sings off-key.
她在拖你后腿。 She's holding you back.
你这忘恩负义的家伙!You ingrate!
你有没有良心啊?  Don't have a heart?
别误解我的意思。 Don't get me wrong.
小声儿点儿。 Keep your voice down.
他在追(求)你?Is he hitting on you?
一个巴掌拍不响。 It takes two to tango.
看缘分吧。 Leave it up to fate!
我才懒得理你。 You're not worth my time.
说来话长。 It's a long story.
你要说话算话! You can't take it back!
我豁出去了! I've got nothing to lose!
你只能怪你自己。You've only yourself to blame.
他黔驴技穷了。 He's at his wit's end.
他不显老。 He looks young for his age.
你说的这是什么话?What kind of talk is that?
冷静点儿!Keep your pants on.
你好烦! You're getting on my nerves.
我们改天好吗? Shall we have a rain check?
到了那儿记得给我写信。Remember to drop me a line when you arrive there.
她就会说好话。 She's a smooth talker.
他是个守信用的人。He's a man of his word.
好事成双。Good things come in pairs.
你在这儿玩儿横的?Are you playing hardball here?
那有什么好的? What's good about that?
别见外嘛! Don't be a stranger!
我们刚才说到哪儿了? Where were we?
你可问倒我了!You've got me.
你懂什么? You don't know the half of it.
听你的!You are the boss!
Magee正被关在少年监狱。Magee was being held in a juvenile jail.
她恢复了体型。 She regained her figure.
他这人真没品。 He's got no class.
哪有这等好事? It's too good to be true.
现在我可以松口气了。Now I can give a sigh of relief.
我醒着 I'm up。
我看到一个女孩儿对他投怀送抱。I saw a girl throw herself on him.
配合一下,好吗? Work with me, OK?
你太容易被看穿了。 You're so transparent.



[本日志由 techmango 于 2008-04-02 09:14 AM 编辑]
文章来自: 本站原创
引用通告: 查看所有引用 | 我要引用此文章
Tags:
评论: 0 | 引用: 0 | 查看次数: -
发表评论
昵 称:
密 码: 游客发言不需要密码.
内 容:
验证码: 验证码
选 项:
虽然发表评论不用注册,但是为了保护您的发言权,建议您注册帐号.